Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Alone...and Staring at the Computer and boob tube WAY Too Much!

My wife is spending the week in Panama City, Florida with her mom, sister, sister-in-law, and niece, which means I am here on the homefront by myself. But am I living the bachelor's life? Hardly. Most of the time has been spent watching TV--particularly the Euro 2008 soccer tournament (I am a huge soccer fan) or working on comic-related stuff, whether it is this website, a couple of scripts I am working on, or editing future releases for Ape Entertainment or Comics NOW!

It has been so damn hot here that I really don't want to go anywhere. I gassed up the car, picked up some Pepsi, and went to the post office once, but that's about it. I guess a good part of that is that I am staying out of the fast food joints, which is easy to do when I am by myself for prolonged periods of time.

No comments: