Monday, August 18, 2008

Too Much World of Warcraft Can Be Hazardous To Your Health

School starts on Wednesday, which means it's time for me to go back to work. Fortunately, I am pretty well-prepared at this point. Syllabi are done, courses are ready to go. It's a good feeling not to be scrambling at the last minute.

What this has meant, however, is that I have been playing a lot of World of Warcraft this week. A LOT of WoW. Now, I am not what you would call a hard-core WoW-er. I play once a week with my friends (on Tuesdays) for about four hours. That's very mild my gamer standards.

But...

The last three days or so I have been averaging around seven hours a day. Hey, why the heck not--I have the time, I enjoy the game; why not cut loose a little for a few days of hard-core dork-dom? And I've gotten my highest toon from 61 to almost 64 in that spell.

Good stuff!

No comments: